On 8/19/15 I purchased a 2012 Nissan Sentra from Antwerpen Nissan located at 1701 Woodlawn Drive, Baltimore, MDand they sold me the car with defective rotors.They checked the car and said the rotors and the brakes needed to be replaced.
Took the car back to them 9/14/15 and they told me my warranty expired already and I would have to pay for the repair. The warranty says 30 days/1,000 miles POWERTRAIN only. There was no inspection of the vehicle, until I called MVA and a Vehicle Safety Inspector came out and had them inspect the car and suddenly a inspection pops up for the vehicle dated 5/8/15. Where did it come from, how did the car pass inspection.
The service Manager was so rude, because he got caught.The customer service in that place should alone shut them down
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor taste in my mouth
- Left a bad taste in my mouth
- Reason of review:
- Damaged/defective/poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Pay me my $500 back for the repairs and compensate me for my piece of mind
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2012 Nissan Sentra
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "We bought a Coaster Furniture bed. The bed broke before 1 year after purchase. Broke legs. Cheap materials, poor quality control. The slats/rails are made out of cheap wood that..."
- "I bought Skidders shoes, style #XY3102, color black, size 8. My baby was 1 year old and wearing a shoes size 5, but I can't put they on baby's feet. They..."
- "I moved in 2 months ago. How would you like to pay almost $1500 a month, mold on the ceiling and they will not even answer my..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."