On 8/19/15 I purchased a 2012 Nissan Sentra from Antwerpen Nissan located at 1701 Woodlawn Drive, Baltimore, MDand they sold me the car with defective rotors.They checked the car and said the rotors and the brakes needed to be replaced.

Took the car back to them 9/14/15 and they told me my warranty expired already and I would have to pay for the repair. The warranty says 30 days/1,000 miles POWERTRAIN only. There was no inspection of the vehicle, until I called MVA and a Vehicle Safety Inspector came out and had them inspect the car and suddenly a inspection pops up for the vehicle dated 5/8/15. Where did it come from, how did the car pass inspection.

The service Manager was so rude, because he got caught.The customer service in that place should alone shut them down

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Hukasisup stated that there is a room for improvement of poor taste in my mouth and left a bad taste in my mouth. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "damaged/defective/poor customer service" of 2012 nissan sentra and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Antwerpen Nissan Security needs to "pay me my $500 back for the repairs and compensate me for my piece of mind" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2012 nissan sentra in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Antwerpen Nissan Security.

Had an Experience with Antwerpen Nissan Security?

Comments